When you want to light a bedroom, there are several important lighting features that you want to cover.
First, the bedroom is a space for sleeping and relaxing, which means that you don’t want overly bright lights that create an overpowering atmosphere. Fortunately, there are many ways to generate enough light without resorting to blinding brightness. Second, a small chandelier or ceiling fan with lights is a great way to provide centralized lighting that can be adjusted with dimmers. We also sell pendant lights and recessed lighting for more specialized looks that blend well with your decor. Third, you might need some accent lighting to highlight any artwork and photographs that you have hanging in your bedroom.
Table lamps and floor lamps are another popular item to add to a bedroom’s decor. Sconces are another great choice for a warm, inviting feel. Add a few different lighting styles to your personal space and you’ll find that it is the ideal way to enhance your bedroom. Remember your bedroom is one of the most important rooms in the house, it’s your retreat from the stresses of the day. So stop into our Greensboro, or High Point showrooms. At Butler lighting, we guarantee you’ll find the perfect lighting for your budget and style.
Scroll through our galleries to get ideas for your room
Bedroom Lights: Types & Styles
The bedroom is where you go to wind down, relax and prepare for a good night's sleep. The lighting you choose should add comfort to your space. Whether it be lamps and wall sconces that add warmth and coziness or a functional overhead light to make tasks easier. The lighting you choose will have an influence on the atmosphere in your bedroom space. You can create depth and bring warmth to a room, just with the lighting that you choose. Plan a visit to Butler Lighting and you’ll find a variety of bedroom lights that will meet your every need. Here are a few of the styles you’ll find at our lighting showroom:
Bathroom Lighting Tips
Finding the right lighting for your bedroom can feel like a daunting task. Butler lighting not only has the perfect lighting for your bedroom, we can also offer design solutions for you. Here are some useful measures to keep in mind when selecting your bedroom lighting.
- Consider Wall Sconces, sconces add style and soft ambient lighting. The right style sconce can even add a touch of drama to a room.
- Soft lighting from a bedside lamp is perfect for reading before drifting off to sleep.
- A transitional chandelier or crystal chandelier can be both functional and breathtaking at the same time. It’s like adding a touch of glamor and sophistication to your private space.
- Another versatile lighting option are floor lamps. They are affordable, some are adjustable and they come in a variety of decorative styles. Most will also allow the user to direct light where it is needed.
- A common option are ceiling fans that come with lights. Utilizing adjustable fan speeds, light color temperature, and dimming capabilities, ceiling fans with lights can be a great way to create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
Shop For Your New Bathroom Lights In High Point & Greensboro
Shop online and visit our lighting stores and talk to a consultant about your next lighting project. At Butler Lighting you’ll find that our professionals can expertly answer your questions and provide you with needed details.
Take a walk through our showroom and look at our extensive inventory and feel confident that you can find the lighting styles that fit your needs.
Stop by one of our showrooms to meet with a lighting consultant, or schedule an appointment online.
We look forward to helping you create the bedroom of your dreams.